Dollar General Corp is one of the most popular and the oldest American chain of bulk retailers that began its journey in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. The company currently has more than 13,000 stores in 44 of the 48 adjoining US states that exclude Idaho, Montana, Washington, and Wyoming. The DGCustomerFirst Survey is the most effective tool for Dollar General to improve itself.
Dollar General uses customers’ information as part of the survey to communicate its training efforts and enhance customer service quality and the overall customer experience. The opportunity to win a cash prize is an incentive for customers to participate in the DGCustomerFirst Survey process.
DGCustomerFirst Survey Guidelines
To ensure that the survey is transparent, the DGCustomerFirst Survey comes with rules and regulations. We have listed them below. Have a look at them here:
- The person should be a citizen of any of the 48 states of the United States of America.
- Please note that only a lawful citizen of the United States are allowed to participate in this survey.
- The customer must visit a general store and receive a receipt with the code stamped on it. This code works as your key to take this survey.
- No Dollar General employee or the family member of the Dollar General employee is allowed to answer the survey questionnaire.
- If you wish to answer the survey without making any purchase, you can do so only in the offline mode.
- The participants must know the minimum age requirements before taking this survey.
- Only the person whose age is above 18 is allowed to take the survey.
- The person willing to answer the survey questionnaire should be aware of English or Spanish.
- No request for the transfer or exchange of rewards will be entertained for any participant.